Shout out to all the amazing super mums out there! Being a mother is fulfilling and rewarding, but it can also get exhausting. Mums work 24/7 to keep a family together, they don’t ask for anything in return but our smiles and gratitude. So let us take a moment and appreciate what our mothers do for us.
Download Free Mother’s Day Card Printable
Here’s a sweet free treat for your mum – a printable to show your love this Mother’s Day! A delightful feature you’ll find is that you can actually customise the greeting on the cover of the card. Because you and I might call our mother differently – mum, mom, ma, mama, mam, gram-gram etc. No matter what we call our mums, she is the most wonderful and amazing woman in our lives who shower us with unlimited love and care.
So why not make a personal card for your mother to send along with gifts of chocolates, flowers, jewellery and perfumes?
What To Write On My Card?
I understand that writing cards is actually not as easy as it seems. Penning down your most inner thoughts can be challenging for some people. All women should be showered with kind words, whether it’s your mom, grandmother, wife, sister or a friend. These are the women who sacrificed their time and lives for us.
What should I write? You may ask. Sometimes translating your feelings into words is just so hard. Will it turn out cheesy?
Here are 12 of some sayings I found that I like and which I find meaningful.
- I thank Heaven you are mine.
- My one and only mother.
- You don’t just give love, you ARE love.
- Amazing supermum!
- I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally!
- To the best role model I could ever ask for.
- Best listener, best cook, best friend, best mum!
- Everything I am you helped me to be. I love you mum.
- I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- What would we all do without you?
- No matter what life throws at you, at least you don’t have ugly children.
- You deserve the world! But you’ll have to settle for this card.
P/S: To be honest, I kinda prefer cheesy. :p
So there you go, I hope that you enjoyed making this free mother’s day card. I would love to see what you come up with for your mum. Please let me know in the comments if you like this little project. You can also show me your cards on Facebook and Instagram! It helps encourage me to keep going and continue making things like this.