We all wish we could live 2020 all over again, and 2021 isn’t looking so bright so far. Bummer! That doesn’t mean the celebration can’t go on! You can still have a hoppy Easter Sunday brunch at home by brightening up your space with this little DIY project – make your own Easter garland at home.
This garland is very simple to make. First you need to do is download the template below. The template contains 4 of each bunny and egg shapes. After that simply print, cut and assemble with some thread or wire. Either print on coloured card, coloured paper or patterned card.
What You Need
- 1 printable file (click above “Download” button)
- some coloured card or paper
- thread or wire
- hole puncher
- printer (or head to the print shop if you don’t have one at home)
- Download the printable file and print out as many copies as you need.
- Print on desired paper or card. If you have leftover wrapping paper lying around, you can use those too. Simply trace the shapes onto the patterned paper and cut out.
- Cut out the bunny and egg shapes following the lines with a pair of sharp scissors. Make sure your little ones are careful while doing this step.
- Use a hole puncher to punch some holes for threading.
- Decorate on wall and admire your very own handmade Easter garland!
More fun ideas
As a thank you for reading my blog, I have included a bonus template in this download. You will find a bonus file with lots of different shapes that you can use to decorate your bunnies and eggs. You can use these shapes as stencils too.
Instead of printing on coloured paper, why not print out on normal white paper and have your kids unleash their creativity? Encourage your kids to use their favourite crayons or watercolour to paint on the shapes. Cut out and you have some unique and colourful garlands to hang up in your home.
I would love to see some of your creations! Please tag @balloonmacaroon on Instagram for a shout out from me. ❤️